Women's Fly Snowboard Pant Mood Indigo
Classic fit and style with premium waterproof warmth for the “always cold” crowd. One of our most popular pants ever!
If you’re always cold, look no further than the women’s Burton Fly Pant, a perennial favorite for pros like Kelly Clark and Chloe Kim. As the warmest pant in the women’s Burton collection, ample amounts of 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® Insulation protect your buns from freezer burn. Our tried-and-true classic fit offers full mobility and classic styling in a cut that flatters your figure. When the snow turns to slush, open up the inner thigh vents and wear nothing but a light layer underneath.
- What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
HOW TO MEASURE
- Measure around your natural waist.
- Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Using a pair of pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of your leg.
- Measure from the top of your inner thigh along your leg to the bottom of your ankle.
|Garment Inseam: Regular||84||84||84||84||84||84||84||84|
|Garment Inseam: Tall||88||88||88||88||88||88||88||88|
|Garment Inseam: Short||77||77||77||77||77||77||77||77|
|Price View||Price Range|