Men's La Varella Gloves Black
As low as 48,97 € Regular Price 69,95 €
Availability: In stock
Gloves for ski tours and Splitboard
- 80% windproof, breathable und water repellent
- with windproof outer gloves
- eco-friendly manufacturing
Sporty weather protection for fast-paced tours: lightweight, highly breathable softshell gloves with an integrated, water repellent protective shell to keep out icy winds and driving snow.
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- With our Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life.
- This product features our water repellent Eco Finish. Applied to the surface of your VAUDE product, it causes rainwater to simply bead up on the surface – without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC). Eco Finish protects you from the rain and helps keep nature clean.
- palms and fingertips reinforced with synthetic leather
- velcro adjustment at the wrist
- silicon prints on the palm
- decorative print
Backhand: 93% Polyamide, 7% Elastane; Palm: 63% Polyester, 37% Polyurethane; Overgloves: 100% Polyamide; Trimming: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane; Lining: 100% Polyester.
|Price View||Price Range|
Write Your Own Review