Men's Kabru Hooded Jacket III Black
As low as 174,97 € Regular Price 249,95 €
Availability: In stock
Very warm, down jacket for mountain sports
- packs down small
- eco-friendly production
A warm down jacket that’s earned its status as a must-have for winter tours! The Kabru Hooded Jacket is a very lightweight and super soft hooded insulation jacket with high-quality 95/05 down/feather blend that packs down small. Ideal for windy summits, icy-cold belays and frosty bivouacs. The shell of this down jacket is made from super lightweight yet stable Pertex® Quantum. The cuffs and the side torso chambers are lined with synthetic down (PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco) that’s impervious to moisture. Thanks to the very small pack size, it’ll find a corner in any backpack. The down with 700 cuin fill power is certified by the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) This product is made with Eco Finish, and eco-friendly water repellent finish without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC). The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- With our Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life.
- Goose and duck down are a wonder of nature! They provide outstanding thermal insulation paired with breathability at a very low weight . We exclusively use down from humanely treated animals that is certified by the independent Responsible Down Standard (RDS). This is very important to us. And it just feels good.
- For the warming filling in this product we use 100% recycled down according to the Global Recycling Standard. The duck and goose down, which come from bedding and clothing, for example, are cleaned and sterilised using an energy-efficient process - the excellent insulation properties are retained. This circular economy makes it possible to use valuable natural products for longer. More information about recycled down.
- VAUDE uses recycled materials (e.g. from PET-bottles) in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions as well as fossil raw materials.
- This product features our water repellent Eco Finish. Applied to the surface of your VAUDE product, it causes rainwater to simply bead up on the surface – without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC). Eco Finish protects you from the rain and helps keep nature clean.
- articulated sleeves
- down fill
- 2 front zip pockets
- 1 front pocket can be used as stow pocket
- 1 mesh inner pocket
- front zip with back flap
- elastic cuffs
- hem with elastic band
|Price View||Price Range|
Write Your Own Review