Men's Croz 3L Jacket II
Product description VAUDE Croz 3L II
Light enough for summer, yet rugged enough for year-round use. Croz is a hi-stretch, 3-layer alpine jacket thatll fit in any backpack. A hi-tech polyamide outer shell makes it robust, while a 100% PTFE-free Ceplex membrane makes it completely waterproof and windproof. Ventilation zips work alongside a highly breathable membrane to create a comfortable microclimate. With a cut thats tailored to the needs of mountain sports, this jacket wont slide up out of your harness when youre stretching for your next climbing hold, and the fully adjustable hood is helmet compatible. The large, higher placed front pockets provide ample space for gloves and maps, and are easily accessible when wearing a climbing harness and backpack. This technical stretch hardshell jacket guarantees full freedom of movement that combines functionality with ecology thanks to its cut and choice of materials. The textile materials feature eco-friendly and resource-saving manufacturing and are certified according to the strict bluesign® Standard.
- 3-layer fabric
- Articulated sleeves
- 2 front pockets with water resistant zips
- Water resistant 2-way front zip with backflap
- Drawcord at the bottom hem with one-hand adjustment
- Adjustable cuff with velcro
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Underarm ventilation with zips
- Main fabric - Face: 100% Polyamide
- Backing: 100% Polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane.
- Weight: 331 g
Fair Wear Foundation:
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- The bluesign® system is the worlds strictest standard for environmental protection, consumer protection and occupational safety. All aspects of the product that are relevant to the environment are tested critically and optimised permanently: use of materials, energy, water, waste water, exhaust air, noise, waste, treatment of hazardous substances. A product may be awarded the bluesign® product label only if at least 90% of the textile surface and 30% of the ingredients used are bluesign®-certified.
Are you interested in VAUDE Croz 3L II? Do not wait any longer, buy this product at the best price and always with the security that we offer at trekkinn. Here you can find all the information about VAUDE Croz 3L II. VAUDE is one of the best outdoor brand that is designing exclusive Men´s clothing items that are tailored to our customers needs.
|Price View||Price Range|