Me Croz 3L Jacket III
As low as 228,95 € Regular Price 319,95 €
Availability: In stock
Very lightweight hardshell jacket for mountaineering
- waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- small pack size
- environmentally-friendly manufacturing
Light enough for summer, but strong enough for year-round use.The functional Croz 3-layer alpine jacket fits in every backpack and thanks to the technical polyamide upper material is not only robust but also absolutely waterproof and windproof due to the Ceplex Green membrane. Along with the highly breathable membrane, vents ensure a comfortable microclimate. The cut is adapted to the needs of mountaineers. The articulated elbows and hood were inspired by the armadillo. The jacket won’t slip out of your harness, even when stretching out for your next hold; the adjustable hood is fully helmet-compatible. The large, higher-set front pockets offer ample space for gloves and a map and are easily accessible even with a climbing harness and backpack. This technical hardshell jacket offers optimum freedom of movement thanks to its cut and material and combines functionality and ecology. The textile materials are certified in accordance with the bluesign® system, the world's strictest standard for environmental and consumer protection for textile products. For the production of membranes, we use recycled and biobased materials and do not use environmentally harmful fluorocarbons (PFC) and PTFE. The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- With our Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life.
- This product features our Ceplex Green membrane which helps to ensure that your product is waterproof, windproof and breathable. It has a min. water column of 15,000m (JIS L 1092 B). It includes recycled or bio-based materials and is completely free of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC), keeping you dry while helping to protect the environment.
- This product features our water repellent Eco Finish. Applied to the surface of your VAUDE product, it causes rainwater to simply bead up on the surface – without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC). Eco Finish protects you from the rain and helps keep nature clean.
- attached, adjustable hood
- water resistant front zip with back flap
- 2 front pockets with water resistant zips
- drawcord at the bottom hem with one-hand adjustment
- articulated sleeves
- underarm ventilation with water resistant zips
- adjustable cuff with velcro
- Alpine Tour,
- Via Ferrata
Main fabric - Face: 100% Polyamide; Membrane: 100% Polyurethane; Backing: 100% Polyamide.
- Length (in size medium): 77 cm
- Weight: 436 g
Materials & Technologies
|Price View||Price Range|
Write Your Own Review