Larice 26 - Iron
As low as 69,95 € Regular Price 114,95 €
Availability: In stock
Innovative ski touring and Splitboarding backpack for fast tours
- motion-friendly design
- fast access to backpack contents
- fair and eco-friendly production
Planning a fast-paced ski tour this weekend? Then the Larice 26 is your ideal companion! Not only is it incredibly flexible, it also has room for everything you need on your tour. The breathable and secure straps come from the trail running sector and provide superior flexibility and comfort on performance-oriented tours. Despite its weight-optimized design, the Larice 26 offers plenty of room for gear, and it can also be compressed quickly and easily with a practical drawcord. It has a separate compartment for avalanche shovel and probe, a user-friendly diagonal ski attachment and numerous compartments for energy bars, gels and other provisions. In addition, you can attach an ice pick and helmet to this ski touring backpack and integrate a hydration system. Another highlight: The Larice 18 is "OSRAM ready" and can be outfitted with the optional OSRAM Light me up Kit. This active lighting system improves your visibility in the dark. The backpack is made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC). Green Shape guarantees environmentally friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- With our Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life.
- This product features our water repellent Eco Finish. Applied to the surface of your VAUDE product, it causes rainwater to simply bead up on the surface – without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC). Eco Finish protects you from the rain and helps keep nature clean.
- OSRAM®-ready product – can be complemented with LED optical fiber kit
- wider, vest-like ErgoShape shoulder harness for a stable fit
- stretch mesh pockets on shoulder belt for gels, bars etc.
- padded back
- flexible pull-forward hipbelt
- front compartment for shovel and probe
- diagonal ski attachment
- integrated helmet holder can be used at the front or on top
- side compression drawcord
- glove-fixation at shoulder belt
- attachment point for ice tools
- inner zip pocket
- information panel for alpine emergency inside main compartment
- lightweight siliconized fabric
- safety light attachment
- reflective elements
- opening for hydration system
- rain cover: optional available, Model: 12559-2270 (15-30 l)
- Ski Touring – Uphill Oriented
- Ski Touring – Downhill Oriented,
- Ski Touring – All around,
Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; 70 D Ripstop Silicone Polyurethane coated; Lining: 100% Polyamide; 200 D Polyurethane coated.
- Weight: 660 g
- Volume: 26 l
- Dimensions: 53 x 27 x 19 cm
- Load range: 3 - 8 kg
Materials & Technologies
|Price View||Price Range|
Write Your Own Review