Back Bowl 22
As low as 97,97 € Regular Price 139,95 €
Availability: In stock
Compact free touring backpack with intelligent details
- main compartment access via back zip
- diagonal ski attachment
- eco-friendly production
Cut your own line in the snow! The Back Bowl 22 is a compact ski touring backpack that offers everything you need on tour. The ErgoShape shoulder straps offer outstanding wearing comfort, access to the main compartment is via a zip at the back so the suspension system won’t get wet if you drop it in the snow and snow can’t get into the main compartment. Other practical details include a separate compartment for avalanche shovel and probe and a padded compartment for ski goggles or sunglasses. Skis can be attached quickly and easily diagonally to the backpack, and a snowboard can also be attached to the Back Bowl 22. In addition, there’s an attachment point for an ice pick or poles and small practical features such as a zip compartment on the hip belt and a place for your water bottle. This product is made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC). The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- With our Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life.
- This product features our water repellent Eco Finish. Applied to the surface of your VAUDE product, it causes rainwater to simply bead up on the surface – without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC). Eco Finish protects you from the rain and helps keep nature clean.
- snow-shedding molded back panel
- ErgoShape shoulder straps for optimal freedom of movement
- front compartment for shovel and probe
- padded hip belt with pocket
- diagonal ski attachment
- zip access to main compartment at the back
- front fixation for snowboard
- integrated helmet holder can be used at the front or on top
- fleece padded goggle pocket
- attachment point for ice tools
- side compression straps
- inner zip pocket
- glove-fixation at shoulder belt
- sternum strap with whistle
- information panel for alpine emergency inside main compartment
- opening for hydration system
- rain cover: optional available, Model: 12559-2270 (15-30 l)
- Ski Touring – Downhill Oriented
- Ski Touring – All around,
- Ski Touring – Uphill Oriented
Main fabric: 84% Polyamide, 16% Polyester; 400 D Ripstop PU coated; Lining: 100% Polyamide; 200 D Polyurethane coated.
Weight: 1080 g
Volume: 22 l
Dimensions: 56 x 26 x 20 cm
Load range: 3 - 8 kg
Materials & Technologies
|Price View||Price Range|
Write Your Own Review