Women's Coco Snowboard Boots White/Blue
Womens soft comfortable Imprint™ snowboard boots
Product description for Burton W COCO, White - Blue Snowboard Boots Female
Skip the awkward introduction and get straight to improving your skills with the ultimate progression-friendly women’s boot, the W Coco by BURTON.
Easy on your feet (and your wallet), the BURTON Coco focuses on a soft flex and features that let you catch up, keep up, and enjoy every minute with your friends. Its feature-packed design is highlighted by Total Comfort, a BURTON-exclusive that gives you a perfectly broken-in feel right out of the box.
The heat-moldable BURTON Imprint™ liner lets you customize the fit at your local BURTON dealer for added warmth and comfort, while the boot’s overall snow-proof design keeps your feet warm and dry on the deepest days.
- Traditional Lacing: No fancy wires, reels, or handles, just a couple of laces for that tried and true feel and customized fit.
Flex / Response:
- 1:1 Soft Flex Tongue: Every Burton liner is factory molded with the last inside the shell to ensure a superior, out-of-box fit and precise, liner-to-shell integration. 1:1 lasting means that every half and full size liner gets a matching half and full size shell and outsole for the best possible fit with the smallest possible footprint.
Material specifications for Burton W COCO, White - Blue
Cushioning / Traction:
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design: Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton’s True Fit™ women’s boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup - from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles - has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- DynoLite Outsole: Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed: Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
Imprint™ 1 Liner:
- Integrated Liner Lacing and Inner Lace Lock
- Lightweight Power Panels
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Hot Pockets Heated by Little Hotties® on Select Imprint 1 Liners
- Material characteristics: breathable, insulated, water resistant, wind resistant
- Lining: Imprint™
- Sole: DynoLite, EVA
|Price View||Price Range|