Men's TH Wool Sock Long Blue
As low as 9,95 € Regular Price 14,95 €
Availability: In stock
Socks for hiking
- mixed knit zones and reinforcements
- merino / wool blend
Light, calf-length hiking socks made from a comfortable Merino wool blend knit, with separate zones and reinforcements for optimal comfort and blister prevention – even on longer tours.
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- With our Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life.
- VAUDE uses renewable vegetable- or animal-based resources in the manufacture of this product. This saves on fossil raw materials.
- padding in the heel, sole and shin areas
Main fabric: 30% Virgin Wool, 30% Polyacryl, 23% Elastane, 14% Polyamide, 3% Polyester (PES-Cocona).
Inseam length (in size medium): 32 cm
Weight: 75 g
|Price View||Price Range|
Write Your Own Review