Me Sesvenna AOP Jacket III
As low as 89,95 € Regular Price 179,95 €
Availability: In stock
Sporty thermal jacket for ski touring and splitboard
- warm and water resistant
- stretchy, extremely breathable inserts
- eco-friendly production
The Sesvenna Jacket AOP is an eco-friendly thermal layer for athletic ski tours. The lightweight, PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco hooded jacket with stretch inserts ensures excellent performance even when you’re going all out in the snow. The Performance Stretch side zones are highly breathable and provide improved freedom of movement. This form fitting jacket with an all over print has a very small pack size and will always find room in your pack. The jacket is made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC). Green Shape guarantees environmentally friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- With our Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life.
- VAUDE uses recycled materials (e.g. from PET-bottles) in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions as well as fossil raw materials.
- This product features our water repellent Eco Finish. Applied to the surface of your VAUDE product, it causes rainwater to simply bead up on the surface – without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC). Eco Finish protects you from the rain and helps keep nature clean.
- articulated sleeves
- stretch inserts
- hood edge, sleeve cuffs and hem bound with Lycra binding
- 1 chest pocket with zip
- 2 front zip pockets
- 2-way inverted front zip with back flap
- with thumb holes
- attached hood
- Ski Touring – Downhill Oriented,
- Ski Touring – All around,
- winter Mountaineering
Main fabric: 100% Polyester; Inserts: 48% Polyester, 35% Polyamide, 17% Elastane; Lining: 100% Polyamide; Padding: 100% Polyester (recycled); PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco 60g/m².
- Length (in size medium): 72 cm
- Weight: 450 g
Materials & Technologies
|Price View||Price Range|
Write Your Own Review