Me Back Bowl Fleece Full Zip Jacket
As low as 59,95 € Regular Price 84,95 €
Availability: In stock
Versatile fleece jacket for mountain sports
- eco-friendly production
Whether up on the mountain, at basecamp, or just out and about — this stretchy fleece jacket gains fans with its excellent breathability and casual good looks. The jacket is a great choice for ski touring, freeriding and mountaineering as a functional layer under a hardshell. The soft waffle structure of the lining provides excellent moisture transport outward as well as comfortable insulation. With two large handwarmer pockets for cold hands or for warming up your hat. The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- With our Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life.
- collar, sleeve cuffs and hem bound with lycra
- front zip with back flap
- 1 chest pocket with zip
- 2 front zip pockets
- articulated sleeves
- Ski Touring – Downhill Oriented,
- Ski Touring – All around,
- winter Mountaineering
- Ski Mountaineering,
- Alpine Climbing
Main fabric: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane.
- Length (in size medium): 72 cm
- Weight: 408 g
Materials & Technologies
|Price View||Price Range|
Write Your Own Review